Sunday, February 24, 2008

Med Housing Portal for Sale or Rent in Spain, France, Italy and Cyprus!

When I was single, I always dream of owning a Mediterranean home but it turned out to be the opposite. Who else doesn’t want their own property in the beautiful french landscape? Well, I’m sure there are many people who wants it, including me. But that’s okay. I’m happy where I am right now as long as I’m with my family. Today while browsing online, I found a Mediterranean property portal where they have huge list of beautiful Mediterrean properties for sale. The site has a really cool design and it’s very easy to navigate.
The site is in 7 languages, from English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian and Danish and offer more than 7000 property spain, property france, property italy and property cyprus. Either you’re a a estate agents or private individuals, you can list your property in their site.

1 comment:

jimi said...

We recognize a tendency to acknowledge that the two most significant resources of business travelers are information and time. Our mission is to supply you with fast access to the best quality data available.
phoenix corporate housing